Thursday 25 February 2010

Spring/Summer Trend: All American

The uber-stylish fashionbeans.com is one of the best online resources around for fashion conscious men. With a selection of articles and blogs, there’s something for everyone, from the bargain hunters to the designer addicts. Not content of just providing a good read, it’s also a style source that gives the reader the option to browse and buy the latest collections and discover the best grooming products.


I’ve been an avid reader of fashionbeans for a while now, so when the opportunity came about for me to contribute an article, I jumped at the chance. My first blog has been published this week, which you can see here, and the plan is to make this a regular thing….so watch this space.

I’ll keep you up to date with all the goings on via twitter so if you’re not already a follower, check out my twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment